RE: FW: WARNING! RED LIGHT RUNNING!

To: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>,
Subject: RE: FW: WARNING! RED LIGHT RUNNING!
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 12:46:36 -0800
I witnessed an accident last month, almost was a part of it, when someone
ran a red light at Fair Oaks and Wolf.  I saw that the guy wasn't going to
stop and checked up.  The gal next to me didn't see him coming and was hit
45 degrees from head on due the angle that Wolfe joins Fair Oaks there.  Saw
the collision from my car in the lane next to her.  Set off both her airbags
and the driver airbag in the car that ran the light.  Both cars were
undrivable. That stoplight I notice now has an auxilliary small red light
facing the opposite direction of the signal so cops can sit there and watch
for red light runners.

--Rick Brown
  BP Corvette