Re: FW: WARNING! RED LIGHT RUNNING!

To: autox- ba Email list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: WARNING! RED LIGHT RUNNING!
From: Johann Schubert <jes@rx7.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 10:31:26 -0800
Donald R McKenna wrote:
> The following is from long-time Lockheed Sports Car Club autocrosser, Joe
> Dyer (currently running a Dinan supercharged M3).
>
> In addition to saving your pocket book, this is good "real-life" advise.

[snipped "Warning"]

I guess I don't get the point of the message... Running a red light is
dangerous, stupid and illegal! So why does a warning need to be sent out
listing the locations of the detectors and the times when the police are
watching???? Morons running red lights should be thankful if they only
get a ticket, instead of doing property damage, maiming someone or sending
someone (possibly themselves) off in a body bag!

John
--
* John Schubert;  Morgan Hill, California
*    INTERNET: jes@rx7.org, jes<@>rx7.sc.hp.com