Re: AP/BP Corvettes (was: SCCA dumps Trans-Am, sort of.)

To: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: AP/BP Corvettes (was: SCCA dumps Trans-Am, sort of.)
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:08:36 -0800
Rick,
    All this brings to mind the one time John entered the 7 in a Pro and was
lumped together with Larry and the Corvette. It was raining; we had rain tires,
Larry didn't. On the first set of runs, our little 7 had a 20 plus second lead
over Larry. Picture that. Then, the sun came out, and our moment of glory was
gone.
--Pat Kelly
P.S. And, yes, we are lumped in with GT1 Corvettes in the new AP.