Re: Check Engine Light

To: don@mv.contourinc.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Check Engine Light
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:51:29 EST
don@mv.contourinc.com writes:

<<  Have a question for you all. The check engine light on my 95 Civic turns
on during normal driving, say for instance, driving down the Sunol grade and
lifting off the throttle or sustained throttle lift slowing down for traffic
and the light comes on. It happens almost daily since I installed the header.
Far less frequently when the exaust was stock. Doesn't run any differently,
just that annoying light all the time. Any one have this problem with their
Honda or Acura?  >>

I've had this problem with an '86 Civic Si and an '85 MR-2.  Both times it
was the 02 sensor.

CHD