Re: Check Engine Light

To: Don Ebaugh <don@mv.contourinc.com>
Subject: Re: Check Engine Light
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:12:30 -0800
Put some masking tape over it. :-) We had a similar problem with our Camaro,
took it to the dealer, who checked it out, found nothing wrong, and we paid to
have everything checked. A bummer.
    Another month, it did it again, we ignored it, and after 3 weeks, it went
out. Through both these periods the car ran just fine.
    Yours probably relates to changed pressures because of the headers.
    I'm sure there are others who will have more helpful information.
--Pat K