RE: Helmets that come in hat sizes?

To: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Helmets that come in hat sizes?
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 16:49:47 -0400
I've found that the sizes matter much less than the construction/design.
I've tried on a lot of helmets and the ones that fit my head the best
are shoei.  The size will get you close but nothing beats trying one on
for fit and comfort.  That might  be less true for open helmets, I've
only ever had full face protection.

Ron Madurski
Lockheed Martin Technology Services
Systems Engineering Manager
304 333 5575

On
> Behalf Of Alan Dahl
> Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 4:28 PM
> To: autox@autox.team.net
> Subject: Helmets that come in hat sizes?
>
> I've come to the conclusion that I don't have a "metric" head after
trying
> on numerous helmets recently in an attempt to replace my old Bell
Sport