Re: Da Playoffs!

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Da Playoffs!
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:44:31 -0600
> My poor heart can't take too many more of these squeeky close foot ball
> games.  Go Steelers!!! It's way past due for one for the thumb!

Much to Washburn's dismay, the Vikes have managed to stay alive, and the
Pack has packed it in.  The Purple People Eaters seem on track to reach the
Super Bowl, where they can extend their record for losing it.

> Hey! Everyone knows I have to protect my heart for autocross season. (List
> content) ;-)

Well, yeah.  It's bit cold here now for autocross, but the world will march
around the sun until we can do it again.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"TOOLS?  Hell, any fool can work with tools.  It takes a real mechanic to
work with this junk." -Orv Ethier, 1921-2004.  First Shot Naval Vets, Pearl
Harbor Survivor.