RE: STS Tires and down memory lane

To: "Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: STS Tires and down memory lane
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:10:31 -0800 (PST)
These photos are pretty neat!

I just uploaded a photo of my mom from 1966 onto the
Evolution e-group photos section, and then I just
remembered that this is team.net. I'll include the
link to it anyway.

What I like about this shot (I've told this story
before) is that it was taken by a guy a met a couple
of years ago, when I joined a local running club. He
was just a teenager when he was hanging around the
Alameda County Fairgrounds, taking slide photographs
of all the Lotuses.

-Katie

--- Garfield <garfield@northamericanmotoring.com>

http://members.aol.com/clgarfield/mini/mini-jane-dravos3.jpg