RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "'Charlie Davis'" <gt40d@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:06:25 -0600
<<
It also occurs to me that I haven't seen roadracers have to show a copy of
the GCR at registration to compete.  I question the requirement of showing
an S2R, until you get to the protest process.  At that point, if you don't
have a rule book, automatic DSQ.

Charlie

Way to reasonable. Violates everything the Eric's Northern and Southern
stand for.

However, Just as we check off our primary interest in the SCCA when we join
we could check off what flavor of rule book we expect.

That said I've never seen anybody in the tech shed at the runoffs that
didn't have one with them....