Re: annual tech and online rules?

Subject: Re: annual tech and online rules?
From: Mark Hirt <mark.hirt@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:21:24 -0600
On 11/23/2004 7:55 AM, Mark Andy wrote:
> I'm not talking about national or divisional events though, I'm talking
> about complying with the regulations regarding annual tech.

Mark,
        My feeling is... A $15 rule book is a small price to pay for the
convenience of annual tech. Yes! it is the best thing since sliced bread
  and IMHO any region NOT providing the service to it's members is doing
them a great disservice.

Here is the Chicago Region Procedure
http://www.scca-chicago.com/solo/annual_tech.html

Also as noted at the bottom the Chicago region annual tech sticker was
honored at all Milwaukee Region and Tri-State events. They it turn
honored ours.

Note: Tri-State used the Chicago Region procedure  even though it's not
an SCCA region. A Tri-State member must be a SCCA member and OWN an SCCA
rule book.

After 8 Chicago, 5 Milwaukee and 7 Tri-State events a $15 rule book is
cheap.

--

Regards,

Mark Hirt