Used Autocross Tires for sale

To: NER Solo postings <nersolo@ner.org>,
Subject: Used Autocross Tires for sale
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:26:38 -0400
Four Hoosier A3S03 245-45-15 (approximately 12 runs, 4 heat
cycles) mounted on Kosei  K1 Racing 15" x 7" rims (special order
from Tirerack, 45 mm offset).
I can ship with the rims, or have the tires taken off (buyer will
pay for unmounting plus shipping)
$700.00 for the tires $600.00 for the Kosei rims.

Four Hoosier Dirt Stockers 205-50-15 (approximately 9 runs, 2
heat cycles [if you want to call it heat when they were run] )
These are mounted on steel BMW rims (15"x6.5" 47mm offset). I can
ship with the rims, or have the tires taken off (buyer will pay
for unmounting plus shipping)
$600.00 for the tires (with or without the rims)

The buyer(s) will pay for shipping. I usually send stuff by FedEx
Ground since it is the most economical and they know how to track
a package.

This is perfect for someone starting out in autocross or looking
to get some Hoosier Tires at a great price. All are located in
Connecticut and came off of an E36 BMW Three series car (318i,
2002 H Stock Solo 2 National Champion Car).

Matt Murray
203 856 3703
mattm @ optonline . net