DC Private Practice

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DC Private Practice
From: "Pat Salerno" <psalerno77@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:57:56 -0400
I would like to thank everyone that attended the first private practice at the
DC tour this weekend.

For the most part it went off without a hitch.

A big thanks to the DC region and Ron Shurie for getting us the cones early in
the morning so we could get started promptly at 9:00am.

SCCA, thank you for all your help.  I look forward to the other practices at
the remaining tours.

Pat Salerno
Evolution Experiences

PS  In the interest of giving students more runs we are capping the remaining
practice events at 16 people and 4 instructors.  Sign up early by paypal to
evopat77@evolutionschool.biz or email me for a mailing address.