FS: Miata wheels/tires and VW coilovers

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Miata wheels/tires and VW coilovers
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:47:53 -0500
Hi all,
Changing classes and cleaning out the garage!
I have for sale:

A set of (4) '99 Miata stock 14x6" 5-spoke wheels with centercaps
wrapped with used Kumho Victoracers.  195/55-14.  The tires were just
flipped on the rims, and should have the better part of a season left on
them.  Tires still have a good outer shoulder, and both circumferential
lines are just at the wear bar.  I'd prefer not to ship, but I can
certainly meet with a buyer anywhere near Philadelphia, PA, Allentown,
etc.  $425 obo.

A refurbished (by me) set of Ground Control coilovers for an A3 chassis
VW VR6 GTI or Jetta fitted with Koni Sport shocks.  Konis not included!
Would also probably fit a VR6 Corrado with Konis, but I'm not sure.
What do I mean by refurbished?  I bought new perch clamping screws, new
o-rings, new rubber sleeves to fit the rear shocks, new allen wrench,
even new stickers!  All the non-metal parts are new.  Instructions
included.  Spring rates: 350 front, 275 rear.
Buyer to pay actual shipping from Lansdale, PA, 19446.  $250.

Non-autocross related, but I also have a Miata top boot, black,
excellent condition.  I no longer need it, I have a rollbar.  $100,
buyer pays shipping.

I'll have pics of all these on Thursday.

Thanks,

-Paul Andrews
# 42 CS Really Blue 94 Miata