Re: Have you seen the latest Mini ad campaign?

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Have you seen the latest Mini ad campaign?
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 17:54:11 -0500
I did this to test a Corolla GT-S and a (Corolla) FX-16 (GT-S). I
was asked to stop after a few passes of my slalom in the factory
parking lot, and got a bunch of strange looks in the school
parking lot. This was 1986. I bought the Corolla GT-S coupe. Rear
wheel drive as opposed to the front drive on the FX-16.  :^)
Taka Aono drives a Corolla GT-S if anyone cannopt picture the
car. The FX-16 looked like a VW GT-i/Golf/Rabbit.

Amazing, the dealership let me take each car out with a few
pylons in the trunk.  =8^O

Matt Murray