2003 SEDIV Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet January 23-25,

To: Atlanta Solo2 List <Solo2atlanta@lists.carlc.com>,
Subject: 2003 SEDIV Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet January 23-25,
From: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:00:51 -0500
2003 SEDIV Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet January 23-25, 2004

Time to preregister for this years year-end banquet. If you earned a Solo2
championship this year, you can pickup your jacket at the banquet in front
of your peers. Also we will have several Solo2 round-table meetings with
solo members from all over the southeast. Next years SEDIV Solo2
Championship Series schedule will be discussed, look for a new venue and a
few old ones.

This year's SEDIV Convention will feature individual meetings for the ECR
Committee, SARRC Committee, Divisional Solo I & II, Stewards, Tech, Timing
& Scoring, Registration, Flag &Com, Race Control, Newsletters, Membership
and Rally. The SCCA National office will be represented by Steve Johnson
and many of the staff members.

The center point of this year's convention will again be the Awards Banquet
at which all SEDIV National, SARRC, Solo I, Solo II, and Rally Champions
will receive their awards plus the SEDIV will honor its' outstanding
members with the Reuter, Fitzgerald, Holland, Webb, Director's, & Bobby
Clark Awards. Each awards recipient will receive a souvenir photo of his or
her award presentation.

Click on the link below for a copy of the banquet entry form.

http://www.sedivracing.org/sedivconference/2003_SEDivRegis%20All.htm

Karl Rickert
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
SEDiv Solo2 Registrar