Re: Help save motorcyclists and pedestrians

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help save motorcyclists and pedestrians
From: John Innis <innisjohn@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:29:25 -0600
Actually, that rule is in the process of being changed.  I do not
know all of the details, but the DOT announced this year that they
were going to allow insulin dependant diabetics to receive a Class C
if they could provide evidence of good control.  I have not heard
from anyone who has actually gotten one.  Insulin Dependant diabetics
can also be granted a medical certificate to get a private pilot's
license.  Again it requires a lot of paper work, but it can be done.

www.NoCones.com

--
"Never offend people with style when you can