Tasha Fund, The Check Is In The Mail

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, Teamdotnet
Subject: Tasha Fund, The Check Is In The Mail
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:16:41 -0500
All:

I am sending out the checks and money orders (cash, I am making
it part of the check we are sending) tomorrow. The Paypal
transfer will occur tomorrow, too. It is still not too late to
send a contribution. Should other donations come in after
tomorrow, I'll transfer them as they come in.

Basically, we reached $4,000.00!!! My wife, Tammy, and I decided
we'd make sure the fund reached $4,000.00. :^)

So for Tasha and myself, thank you all so much for helping out.
There is a very large repair bill to cover and I know this help
reduce some of that cost.

Have a great Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to all, we'll race
'ya next year!!!

Sincerely,

Matt Murray
Go to www.paypal.com and send your