Fat Chance Garage Team.net support

To: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fat Chance Garage Team.net support
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:29:39 -0400
Okay, rant alert!!! (it won't be about reclassing)

Mr. Bradakis is the guy that runs this little show called Team.net (or as I
call it Team.nutz). He rarely asks for anything. He just keeps the Team.net
machine plugging along (sort of like an English sports car).

Servers and computers don't grow on trees (though Dell thinks otherwise),
and the software and other assorted peripherals aren't harvested from the
ground. What Alan described is what the folks in Team.net do.

So Mark is usually too shy to post a request for contributions, except for
maybe once a year. Me? I have no shame (as you all know). So if you have a
few extra bucks, please send some to the Fat Chance Garage or the Team.net
server fund. A couple of bucks won't hurt that much. Consider what valuable
information you have received for FREE. So consider it like a membership,
like Cable TV, water or another utility. Just a couple of bucks.

Here's what is from the pages of Team.net:

You can help!
Team.Net services are publicly available, and not-for-profit. If you find
these web pages, mailing lists, or the Team.Net Automotive Archives server
useful, we request that you send a donation of $10, $25, or more to help
support the host computer, hard drive(s), and maintenance. So, if you'd
like to contribute to this fund, send in a check, made out to "Fat Chance
Garage" to this address:

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box  58333
Salt Lake City, UT  84158