Re: Proof non pcars can be at PCAr events (was: UD/BD)

To: "Todd Green" <tag@cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: Proof non pcars can be at PCAr events (was: UD/BD)
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:41:37 -0700
At 09:07 PM 7/8/2003, Todd Green wrote:

>Back to lurking,
>Todd
>P.S. Didn't see any bozos when I went to Nats in 2000.  Saw some people in
>cow suits IIRC, but no clown suits.

I can verify that other car models can be allowed to run in PCA events, at
least in San Diego.

Nice to read a post by you Todd. I was wondering if you were still involved
in AutoCross since you were obviously talented (was it Lemoore ProSolo a
few years ago?).

P.S. I never saw the answer from Hugh to what the problem was that he was
trying to solve. I assume that there is not a problem then that can be
defined and communicated.

Sometimes you are the champion, sometimes the bozo. Sometimes the
difference between the two is a small detail.

Randy Chase
http://ww.conecam.com/