Proof non pcars can be at PCAr events (was: UD/BD)

Subject: Proof non pcars can be at PCAr events (was: UD/BD)
From: "Todd Green" <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:07:57 -0600
> Actually, a lot of Porsche and BMW clubs allow other cars to run
> in their regional events.

I'm pretty sure non-Pcars can run at PCA events, perhaps a little too
closely:

http://www.tag-racing.com/pics/bmw_pcar.jpg

On a more serious note, I ran with the PCA back in '98 at the Vegas big
track in my M3 and felt very welcomed and had a great time.   Our local
(Utah) PCA allows non Porsche's at their autoxes (at least I see emails
inviting people posted to our local BMW lists.)

ObNatsAutox:  Ooh, I see Bob Tunnell is moving to SM with his M3 and Daddio
will be there as well. That class alone will be worth the price of
admission.  Being able to drive with and compete against "the great ones" is
an awesome benefit and privilege of SoloII, hopefully that'll not have to
change.

Back to lurking,
Todd
P.S. Didn't see any bozos when I went to Nats in 2000.  Saw some people in
cow suits IIRC, but no clown suits.