RE: Rebuttal to Eric Salem's Tantrum

To: "'Hugh Barber'" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Rebuttal to Eric Salem's Tantrum
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:57:13 -0500
Prove what?

Drag other members of this list that had privately volunteered
information into this cespool. I'd rather you thought I was a liar, then
bring well meaning folks into this that had emailed me privately.

You started off by attacking the nature of Solo Natz, then you called
all but about 100 Solo competitors at Natz bozos, then you attacked the
events held by car specific clubs. Specifically you said the PCA won't
allow non-porsche's into PCA events which is clearly & and thunderingly
wrong.

Others have posted as much on this list.

If you're going to insult a car club at least have the dignity to insult
one you are a member of, or at the very least insult events you work
each year and hope to make better.

Again, my work is done here.