Looking for opinions on Z06 tire pressures with Hoosiers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for opinions on Z06 tire pressures with Hoosiers
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:30:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I am looking for opinions on what tire pressures Z06
drivers are using. We have been running 40-43 in front
and 36-37 in the rear. We have been running the same
pressures on both Asphalt and concrete. We talked to
one driver this weekend who runs much lower pressures
and was very fast. I know there are tons of variables,
so just a general 1-2 pound spread would be greatly
appreciated for each surface. You can email me
directly and I will keep this is confidence if you
wish.

We are still learning the car. Thanks for any help.

Don Miller
2001 co pilot