Re: T-Rex

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: T-Rex
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:30:00 -0700 (PDT)
Well, if you go by the name of the club, you'd have to exclude the ol'
diesel Rabbit I used to autocross (not sporty) and any Improved
Touring Trucks from Atlanta region (same argument.)

Chuck (threatening to run my turbo diesel dually in SM2) Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz /                       mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
Eastaboga    /