FS: Tire Trailer

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Tire Trailer
From: "Karl Asseily" <karl@bizrate.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:36:48 -0800
I have a tire trailer for sale, in the Los Angeles area, purchased from
South Sport Trailers.
It looks exactly the same as the one on their website,
http://www.southsporttrailers.com/track.html.
I successfully fitted 2x Hoosier 245/40R17 and 2x 275/40R17 on the trailer
with room to spare, so you can definitely slide some meaty tires/wheels on
there.
The toolbox behind is lockable, and VERY roomy.
I purchased it a little over a year ago, and has never given me any
problems. Bought it for $1,150 total with shipping and all. I also have the
receiver hitch for it as well.

I am asking $700 for it, local pickup only please.

Please email me privately if interested.

Karl