Fw: MINI Owners Make A Jolly Good Showing At The Races

To: "Greg McDowell" <gmcdowell@geaf.com>,
Subject: Fw: MINI Owners Make A Jolly Good Showing At The Races
From: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:24:35 -0800
MINIUSA.COM
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 HS
----- Original Message -----
From: MINIUSA  Sure rub it in.
To: greno@sunflower.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 11:53 AM

      Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to view it in your
browser.

      PRIVACY AND UNSUBSCRIBE NOTICE

      You received this message because you provided your email address and
requested more information about MINI. Please be assured that we will only use
your contact information to communicate with you about our products, services
and promotions. We do not sell or rent information to third parties.

      If these emails are boring you and you don't mind missing out on all the
lip-smackin' stuff we'll be sending in the future, simply click the following
link: mini_51@intercontent.com and include the words "Unsubscribe #123233
MINIUSA" in the subject field.