NAP: BBC Story

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: NAP: BBC Story
From: "Matt Tremmel" <mmtremmel@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:40:52 -0500
Can anyone who gets N. American Pylon tell me about the
Bay Bottom Crawl article?

Given the fact that attendees are a LONG way from
ANYWHERE, unless you live in the Key West, Fl,
I didn't think knowledge of this event made it very far past us
Floridians (and the one guy that drives down from Canada
every year).  So I would be interested in hearing what the article
has to say.

Awesome event...if someone can host a 100MB mpeg, I can
provide the video I made (a little biased to myself and the
other two friends with me...one of whom set the FTD).

Thanks,
Matt