Thanks to the PC

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to the PC
From: Kevin Wenzel <kwenzel@rmsolo.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:53:15 -0600
With all the comments about the Protest Committee flying about, I thought
I'd publicly thank them for working as hard as they did.  I have no real
knowledge of what occurred during the numerous protests themselves, but I
do know that my co-driver (the Lovely and Vivacious Iain Mannix, who was on
the PC for at least the first half of the event), only managed to walk the
North course a few times before we ran it on Thursday.  That works out to,
oh, one course walk for every fifteen or so of mine.  Tough work
assignment, if you ask me - and I know tough work assignments!  My mouse
finger is still worn out from all that FTP work.
--
Kevin "Former Beneficiary of VW Illuminati Control" Wenzel
kwenzel@rmsolo.org