Farewell to Nats (may get a little long!)

To: jlieberman@sport.rr.com
Subject: Farewell to Nats (may get a little long!)
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:18:49 -0400
John-

We'll certainly miss your smiling face (with or without the pipe stuck in
it), the l'il Mini with the pink numbers, and the guitar performances at
the talent show.  The place just won't be the same without ya, Bro...
Seeing folks like you (and a few hundred others) was part of the reason,
perhaps the main reason, I love going to Natz.

Maybe things will change at work before too long, and we can see ya there
again.  Otherwise, maybe one of these days you can come see us for
Allies/Axis in December!

Peace, Love & Pushrods-
JDK