Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Supplemental classes

To: <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Supplemental classes
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:21:14 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> IMO a class should have to develop before being given championship status.
=======================================
What about F125?  Haven't they met the number requirements given them by the
SEB enough times now to warrant being a jacket class?

And what should we do with undersubscribed classes?  I say they've spent
enough time un-developing themselves that we should get rid of 'em.  I mean,
if the numbers aren't there to support the class, dump it in favor of a
class that makes the numbers.  If you disagree, why?

Eric (that loud mouthed, opinionated punk kid) Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he's just gettin' stronger."
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"