New Seat Suggestions

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Seat Suggestions
From: "Keith Ramey" <kramey@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:12:07 -0500
Hi all,

After a few years of autox, my driver's seat has given up on me.  Its a
power seat, so to replace the seat track is quite costly.  I made a trip to
the local junkyard where a guy had only one of just what I needed.  Guess
what?  It was broken in exactly the same way mine was.  I guess they just
don't Mustangs to seat 200+ guys like me.

Anyway, I'd rather spend the money on a street/race type seat than to fix
what I have.  So I would appreciate hearing some suggestions for seat
brands.  It will be going into a 94 Mustang GT, and I'd like to get
something less than $500.

Thanks for your help,
Keith Ramey
#29 FS