Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Bstock changes (SS & AS too)

To: TeamZ06@aol.com, Merjas127@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Bstock changes (SS & AS too)
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
I'm not sure if we could disperse AS as I don't believe that was part of the
proposal put to the membership.  As I see it, here they all are (some are
repeats)....

A.  Move slower cars out of SS to AS
B.  Move faster cars from BS to AS
C.  Do nothing
D.  Do A and B

The letters and comments I've received haven't exactly had any kind of
concensus, but if you are going to write a letter I'd encourage you to do it
soon as the SCAC has stated it would try and pass its recommendation to the SEB
soon after Nationals.

The 350Z and RX-8 are separate issues.  IMO, whether they are AS or BS cars
will depend on the above recommendation.

-Andy M.

http://sbc.yahoo.com