Re: Refunds! and Thanks

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Refunds! and Thanks
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 20:10:40 -0500
I, too, share your thoughts, Matt.  Next week is going to be a very
emotional week for all of us.  I'm truly sorry that Jim won't be able to
make it, but I certainly understand his situation.  He's been a
tremendous help to me in my efforts to fight the "red crud" in my Chebby
S-10's cooling system.

Just one minor correction - there is no such thing as a KC-130!  The
KC-135 is the Boeing 707-based jet tanker aircraft that's based at
Forbes Field.  The C-130 is a turbo-prop transport aircraft that has
been the workhorse of our Air Force transport fleet for more years than
I care to remember.  It's also been configured for use as a gunship, a
hurricane spotter, and God knows what else.

See ya in Topekee!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman