Driver To Nationals (update 1.0)

To: autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Driver To Nationals (update 1.0)
From: Matt Murray <racingmatt@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 05:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
In less than one hour, we've hit $70. I should mention
that if someone wishes to remain anonymous, I'll will
not post names. I'm guessing to get Jim there and
back, we need to get around $500 total. I'm figuring I
can flip $30 into the kitty, so we're 1/5 of the way
there. Okay you rich dot.commers (?!?), sell a few
shares of your now accounted expenses, and send Jim to
the "Big Show." Bid high and bid often!

I will be spamming the lists until the goal is met, so
we can all end this early if we get a few LARGE
donations.  :^)

Matt (trying to get to be number one poster again) Murray

=====
Matt Murray
mattm@optonline.net
temporarily from:
racingmatt@yahoo.com
anything after this, I didn't write, and don't
necessarily agree with