Workers for Peru ProSolo in August

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Workers for Peru ProSolo in August
From: Bradley Lamont <lamont@mailhost.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 11:11:58 -0500
Hi all -

Jason, Juliann, and I will be co-chairing the Peru ProSolo on Aug
16-18.  In order to put on a good event, we will need some help from others.

The jobs that we will need help with are:

Gate - We will need 12 people to man the gate outside of competition hours
and get waivers signed.  If you work a 2-3 hr gate session, you will
receive $20 off on your entry fee.
- Fri, 8am-9pm (6 people)
- Sat, 6:30am-9am and 4pm-9pm (3 people)
- Sun, 6:30am-8am and 12pm-4:30pm (3 people)

Course setup - We need 3 people to help set up the course.  If you help set
up, you will receive $20 off your entry fee.
- Fri, 8am-12pm

Registration - We one person to help the national staff with
registration.  If you help out, you get $20 off.
- Fri, 5pm-7pm
- Sat, 7am-8am

Tech Inspection - We need three people to work tech.  If you do this, it
counts as your work assignment for the weekend but no money off.
- Fri, 2:45pm-7pm
- Sat, 7am-8am

Safety Steward - We one qualified safety steward to work the weekend.  This
counts as your work assignment.

Worker Chief - We need two people to act as worker chiefs.  Actual worker
assignments are done by the national staff, the chief just checks everyone
in during the event.  This counts as your work assignment.

Challenge workers - We will need at least 10 people to work the
challenge.  These people will receive $20 off their entry fee.

If you are interested in helping out with any of these jobs, please let me
know.  If you are planning on competing but still want to help out, I can
probably get you a credit to another national event instead of towards the pro.

Thanks,
Brad