Re: Sad news

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Sad news
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 06:56:23 -0800
To all of us and those with inquiries, I'll answer and
or forward info as I get it.

 A service for Al Wilsey will be held at the Wilsey Ranch
on Saturday, March 2nd. in Lake Elsinore, California. More
info later.

 I've been told Rita would prefer donations to "the Diabetes
foundation", I don't know which one! I was told its already
set up, but they didn't know the details. (I looked some already,
there are several, I'll forward as soon as I know the details)

 For those that emailed me privately, if this post did not answer
your question, I will send an answer to you when I know it.

 Again, please keep Rita and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Bill Sanford