Sad news.

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad news.
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:12:09 -0800
 I am on digest and do not know if this is already known,
but I would want to know something like this..

 It is with profound sadness that I relate to this autocross
family, the passing of Albert Wilsey on Weds. the 20th of February.
Many of us knew Al as a magnanimous man and the husband of Rita
Wilsey who was always there with a smile and a helping hand.
He died of complications brought on by a heart attack roughly 2 weeks
ago.
 Please keep Rita Wilsey and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
If there is more information, I will try to pass it on.

 Al Wilsey will surely and sorely be missed by many of us.

Bill Sanford