RE: Did the Pro really happen?

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Did the Pro really happen?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:27:07 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Carol Holt wrote:
> Perhaps you should offer to see to that little chore at the end of every
> race day.  I'm sure they'd appreciate a willing hand.
>
> Just a thought.  Flame suit coming out of closet ;D

I can certainly do it at events that I'm at.

Of course, getting me the information so that I can post it should be
roughly equivilent to the effort involved in posting the information
directly.

This is not rocket science folks.  Sure, a little thought has to be put
into collecting the results in a way that lends itself to easy posting to
the web, but I bet that's already been done.

Mark