New Evolution SEDiv Solo2 website is up!

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: New Evolution SEDiv Solo2 website is up!
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:21:28 EST
Woo-hoo ... our wonderous & hard working SEDiv Solo2 Registrar & Steward
Asst., Karl Rickert, has the new Evolution SEDiv Solo2 website up and running
(For he's jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow ...).  We will
continue with online registration, schedules, results, photo's, etc.  Point
your browsers and update your bookmarks to this hot-spot in the south:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com

Good news is that a second Evolution SEDiv Solo2 event is now scheduled for
May 4-5, 2002 at the Buckingham airfield site in Fort Myers, FL to be hosted
by Gulfcoast Autocrossers, LTD (I can already smell the hotdogs, sausages,
and burgers roasting on the grill).  Not so good news is the first event
scheduled for the Dogwood Festival in Chattanooga, TN on April 27-28 is on
shaky ground due the site that was promised to ETR being taken away.  We are
looking for an alternative site and will keep you advised of our status.  The
schedule will stand as-is for the time being.

Regards,

Mark Sipe
SCCA SEDiv Solo2 Steward