Neon For Sale

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Neon For Sale
From: "The Ryans" <ryans1@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:02:59 -0500
For Sale: '96 Neon "ACR", 2 dr., DOHC, Competition Pkg., Upgrade Interior
(bolstered seats, folding rear seat, etc), Rear Window Defog, No Other Options
(No stereo, A/C, etc), Black.

96000 mi, one owner, Mobil 1 since new, updated hubs, new radiator, new
battery, K&N, brakes and tires in good cond, original non-adjustable struts
still OK, engine never opened - still runs great, front end of hood slightly
damaged and grill bar missing (very drivable), many other interior and
exterior cosmetic imperfections, front end significantly damaged and repaired
to as-new condition (insurance) in '99, comes with six AR-24 wheels (with
mostly worn V700's if you want them) and 5 pt cam-lock harness. Car is in
Johnstown, PA, and delivery within a few hours drive may be arranged.

She's no prom queen anymore, but it's been one of the most reliable Neons I've
encountered and has served me well as a daily driver and autocrosser
(including two trips to Topeka) for almost six years. I'm sure it can still be
a very competitive GS/STS/IT car with some TLC - I can give you a list of
things I would/will do for GS. Due to the limited appeal of a car like this,
I'll entertain ALL reasonable offers.

John Ryan

ryans1@charter.net

814-255-6790