Brake Pads

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Pads
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 15:43:44 -0600
I'm sure this has been whipped to death, here, in the past, but I might
as well throw it out again:

How should I select brake pads for my daily driver that I will be
autocrossing this summer?

I guess I want pads that will work cold, basically, since I'm not
planning any track days and don't drive real mountains.

Maybe just whatever AutoZone sells would be best, but I don't really
have a clue how to compare brands and variations within brands without
spending a lot of time and money trying each out.

TIA.