Classing Question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Classing Question
From: Scott R Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 00:23:54 -0400
My wife is new car shopping - but I get to drive it one day a week :^) So
far she is interested in an MR2 Spyder (can't wait for the hour long test
drive Saturday afternoon!), a Miata (a red one with a Torsen), or an RSX
or RSX Type- S. I know the Toyota and Mazda are competitive (the MR2 more
so?), but what about the RSX and Type- S? First of all where are they
classed? Anyone have any experience with either of them on the autocross
course? Any more alignment adjustability than in a Civic? If all else
fails and she gets the other car she likes, a Saturn L300 (please, God
NO!), at least I can run the Civic next year. Thanks for the advice!

Scott Sawyer
1991 Honda Civic Si, HS 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
http://www.teamunderdog.com