Fort Wayne (NE Indiana) Region SCCA's last Solo II of 2001, Oct

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fort Wayne (NE Indiana) Region SCCA's last Solo II of 2001, Oct
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:05:55 -0500
Fort Wayne Region SCCA's last Solo II of 2001 will be at the Converse
Airport which is of SR18 just West of Converse Indiana (which is 10 miles
West of Marion Indiana).  This is a large concrete site where we held a
Divisional Series event 2 years ago.  We plan to lay out a big course, and
welcome everyone who would like to get that 1 last autocross in before the
weather turns frosty white (for you Southern folks...it's called Snow).

Novice class available using the PAX index (Novices run in the class that
their car runs in and are scored at the end using the PAX index for their
class).

We have a new regional class called STS2 for cars that are running on street
tires and are lightly modified to STS rules (like CRX's, Miatas, WRX's, pony
cars, M3's, Type R's, etc).  So if you want to show up in Street tires and
your car is emmissions legal, you could run in STS2.  This is just a
regional class.

Ron Conrad
Public Relations Director / Webmaster
Fort Wayne Region Sports Car Club of America
http://fwrscca.fwi.com
http://www.scca.org
http://www.sccaforums.com
mailto:rjconrad1@home.com