F/S Tires and Wheels

To: <kcautox@onelist.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: F/S Tires and Wheels
From: SpedToe169@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:34:36 EDT
I have several sets of tires and wheels for sale as I'm going to STS next year.

2-225/50/14 Hoosier A compound
2-205/55/14 Hoosier A compound
These were my nationals tires, and as you can see by the results, they are
hardly broken in.  They have 6 runs on concrete (nationals and one day at
warmups) and 8 runs on asphault (local events)
$400 obo for the set

6-205/55/14 Kumho V700s ~30% remaining
4-225/50/14 BFG G-Forces ~20% remaining
$20 a tire, great for local events or newbies, lots of runs left.

4-225/50/14 BFG-R1s ~40% remaining
I'm not in a real big hurry to get rid of these, but if somebody wants them
I'll sell them.
$30 a tire

I also have 3 sets of 5-lug (off a celica) 14x6" rims.  I can't remember the
offset, but if you're interested I'll find out.  They are toyota OEM wheels
made by Eneki.  I think they're really good looking wheels, but I don't need
this many.

John Dolecek
Spedtoe169@aol.com
(785)587-8452