Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration

To: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>, "Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 04:09:21 -0500
Phil--

Someone said it was a thankless job. Well, I sure want to say thanks! I
cannot begin to tell you how your finding me a slot in the chief's row
helped me do what I had to do in this very difficult week.

Thursday I basically left the spot empty as I knew some chiefs from the
second row would need spaces. It was there Friday when I went to reclaim it.

By next year you ought to have the system humming!

--Rocky