Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration

To: Brian Leduc <brianl@swcp.com>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Nationals Tech and Registration
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:40:53 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Brian Leduc wrote:
> I spoke to a friend by phone who is actually at Nationals at about 10PM CST,
> and he said that tech and registration would be open on Friday. Perhaps I
> misunderstood, but he implied that I (being a Friday competitor) could ONLY
> tech and register on Friday.
>
> I guess I need to find this out before driving 800 miles.
>
> If anyone can confirm if anything beyond the press release was mentioned at
> the banquet, please reply directly.

I cant' speak for registeation, but tech is closed except for exceptional
cases.  That said, I think everyone would try and work with you given your
situation.

_That_ said, if you are on the fence about coming, my opinion would be not
to come.  There will be a hell of a lot of people that have to run
tomorrow, and tech and registration, even for exceptional cases, will be a
hassle at a time when hassles are hard to afford.

Remember that everyone's doing the best they can.

Mark