Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?

To: Brian Berryhill <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 14:38:23 -0500
I don't recall reading that article, but I'll take your word for it.
Don't have time right now to go look it up.  I'm trying to tie up
loose ends so I can get on the road for Topeekee at oh-dark-thirty
tomorrow morning.

But, assuming that's what the article said, let's take it a step
further.  Unless you have access to a "practice site," how are you
going to find the proper settings?  You're going to have to run those
shocks with more than two adjustments at actual events to get them
dialed in. And, when you do that, you're running illegally and subject
to protest.  Sounds like a catch-22 to me.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman