Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?

To: "Darren Daubenspeck" <drdspeck@on-net.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Number of shock adjustments in Stock Class?
From: "David Hedderick" <davebs14@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 21:49:27 -0500
No more than 2 adjustments meaning rebound and compression
adjustments are ok. However, rebound, high compression, and
low compression are not. Triple adjustable and quadruple adjustable
shocks are not. So Penske 3X adjustable units are not stock legal
for example. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. I'd hate to be
giving inaccurate information.   :-)

David Hedderick