New to SOLO II

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: New to SOLO II
From: "Bonnett, Wayne A" <WABonnett@upslogistics.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:49:32 -0400
I will be attending my first solo II event this month on the 16th, and I was
curious to see if anyone else out there runs a 3000GT (non turbo).  If so,
please contact me via e-mail (please send a copy to wayne@skydiveky.com),
for I have some questions for you about car setup.

I was suprised that I will have to run in the street prepared A class
because of my intake modification.  I just want to find out what else you
have done to your car to make it more competitive in this class.

Anyone have any tips or pointers for a first timer?  Any good websites out
there dealing with autocross in general?  All replies are welcome!

I can not wait until my first event.

Thanks,
Wayne A. Bonnett
Programmer Analyst
UPS Logistics Group
Phone  : (502) 961-1555
Atlas  :  5-426-1555
Pager  : (502) 478-2163
E-Page: 5024782163@epage.arch.com
E-Mail: WABonnett@UPSLogistics.com

The content expressed here may or may not reflect my views but are in no
way the views of United Parcel Service or its subsidiaries.