OK, its another age post

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: OK, its another age post
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:48:40 -0500
As we are pulling out of New Orleans, I got trapped behind a slow car.
After we went around it and then my brother finally made it around, Joe
jumps on the radio and says, "Those 60 year old guys shouldn't be allowed
to drive."  My wife looks over at me and just starts laughing.  Damn, I
hate it when she does that.  She's fond of telling everyone that I'm only
two years older than her, [big pause],  IN DOG YEARS!

8^)

Old Fartz #86 and proud of it.

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the vote decide
everything."
     - Josef Stalin.