RE: Best Women Drivers

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Best Women Drivers
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:36:46 -0700
I was going to mention Teresa, but I didn't want to mis-spell her name in
public... Since we've moved on to naming ALL the good woman drivers we know,
I'll add Tina Reeves, DSPL National Champ.
And hasn't Kim Fine done some good work too?  Now that I'm in GS I'll be
finding out :)

Kimball (Happy to have women beat him edition :)) Ayer
GS WRX #19